Multilingualism at your fingertips
The AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre offers language courses in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Macedonian, Latin and Greek for students of Bachelor and Master programmes at AMU.
The offer includes foreign language courses for students of Bachelor programmes, and academic foreign language or foreign language for special purposes courses for students of Master programmes.
The AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre also offers Language Proficiency Exams for B2 level (CEFR), as well as Language Proficiency Exams for PhD students.
Foreign language courses taught by professional instructors for students with disabilities are also available.
Free language courses for staff members and PhD students are also provided.
The commercial offer includes courses for students, teachers and research staff, as well as anyone from outside AMU who wish to learn foreign languages with the help of experienced and professional language instructors.
Can you answer the following questions?
- How and when to register for a foreign language course?
- What is the number of credit hours for foreign language courses for full-time programmes?
- Registration token – what is it? How and when to use it?
- What is the difference between a diagnostic test and a placement test, which must be taken before the foreign language course?
- When and in what format do foreign language for special purposes courses take place?
- What is the difference between a diagnostic test and a placement test?
- Should I take the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam at B2 level? If so, when?
- Which documents exempt me from the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam at B2 level?
- What are surplus tokens?
- Can I learn a second foreign language from the AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre offer
- Which paid courses does the AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre offer?
- What events does the AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre offer?