The placement test is obligatory to all first year Bachelor and long-cycle Master programmes.
The placement test aims at providing the student with the registration token for the appropriate language level. Students who do not take the placement test will not be able to register for the foreign language course.
The test is available at: http://testyjezykowe.amu.edu.pl (login: PESEL number and the USOS password)
The placement test is available between:
19.12.2022 - 17.01.2023
Students can be placed at one of the following levels: A2, B1, B2.1, B2.2.
Students who begin the course at:
- A2 level must participate in the course for four semesters, beginning with the second semester of year 1
- B1 level must participate in the course for three semesters, beginning with the second semester of year 1
- B2.1 level must participate in the course for two semesters, beginning with the second semester of year 1
- B2.2 level must participate in the course for one semester, beginning with the second semester of year 1.
Students who do not use all four tokens for the obligatory foreign language course can use the surplus tokens for registration to a foreign language course of their choosing.
Placement test details:
* The tests for all six languages will be available. The student will be informed about which languages are offered by the appropriate faculty/study programme beforehand. This information will also be available on Moodle.
* The student can take only one placement test.
* The time limit for completing the test is 75 minutes.
Token registration in USOS:
Students can register to the appropriate language group after taking the placement test. For token registration date go to: News.
The above guidelines do not apply to students at the Faculty of English, Faculty of Modern Languages and Literatures, AMU Nadnotecki Institute in Piła, Academic Facilities in Słubice, and Faculty of Pedagogy and Fine Arts in Kalisz. The former registration process applies to the abovementioned students.