On 16 February 2023 9:00 at ul.amu.edu.pl the token registration for foreign language for special purposes courses in the 2022/2023 summer semester for students of first year full-time MA and long-cycle MA programmes will open, and will remain open until 5 March 2023 23:59.
The token registration will open at the following hours:
* Faculty of Law and Administration – Law programme – 9:00 (students who begin or continue the foreign language for special purposes course in the summer semester),
* Faculty of Psychology and Cognitive Science – Psychology programme – 9:30 (students who begin the foreign language for special purposes course. Students who continue the foreign language for special purposes course will be assigned to a language group in the summer semester by the Coordinators),
* Faculty of Theology – Theology programme – 10:00 (third year students who begin the foreign language for special purposes course),
* Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science – 10:30,
* Faculty of Archaeology – 11:00,
* Faculty of Geographic and Geological Sciences – 3-semester programmes (Geoinformation, Geology, Cartography and Geomatics programmes) – 11:30,
* Faculty of Human Geography and Planning – 3-semester programmes (Physical Planning and Spatial Management programme) – 11:30,
* Faculty of Physics – Applications of the Internet of Things programme – 12:00.
First year students of full-time MA programmes receive the LEK-SPEC-B2 registration token for the appropriate language group offered by the Faculty (continuation of the foreign language course completed in the BA programme at B2+ level).
Students of long-cycle MA programmes receive the LEK-SPEC-B2 registration token and register in accordance with the following:
– students of Law, Psychology, Theology programmes who completed the foreign Language course at B22 level in the 2022/2023 winter semester,
– students of Law programme who completed the first semester of the foreign language for special purposes course in the 2022/2023 winter semester.
The tokens will be awarded only to students with passing grades for the winter semester course in USOS.
Students who DO NOT REGISTER for the foreign language for special purposes course during the registration period at ul.amu.edu.pl must submit the Application for enrolling in a language group to the AMU Foreign Language Teaching Centre’s Office (a list of Coordinators for each Faculty is provided below). On the basis of the submitted application, the Coordinator will assign the student to a language group WITH REMAINING SLOTS!
Students of other programmes who began the foreign language for special purposes course in the 2021/2022 winter semester do not register at ul.amu.edu.pl. Students will be assigned by the Coordinators to the corresponding groups from the winter semester.